Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please Use Your Common Sense..



HEY PEEPS GOOD MORNING,


I wanna shouts out loud,
I am so damn ecxited lah.


Because Because Because...

My salary and bonus will get it soon plus we have lucky draw on friday. Wish me luck kay =P Alright, This week doesn't have any job and my job is just sitting in front the computer online online and online. Good Hor? Oh well, Someone promise me A candle light dinner on friday ;) I cannot wait for it already. Now, Seems like everything go smooth as I expect. This coming wednesday means tomorrow will be going out meet up my babe girl for shopping spree and my dude ask for movie woh. Next day thursday going out with my darling girl for manicure so now I am still thinking what design I have to choose. Actually I still love leopard but last year I tried before so this time better try others right? It's been few month no meet up my darling already. I miss them so so so much. Something really so touching, Although my birthday still got one month to go but their planning earlier how to celebrate my birthday. I appreciate it darling. Heart you all. mwahh~


Just now gossip with one of my babe,
I realized what so called "miss roti"....
Muahahahaha...

Stop here,

xoxo.





Pls use your common sense, or maybe you dunno what it means ;)

4 comments:

  1. waa~
    so great ya
    i love bonus
    hehe~
    i just get my bonus too^^
    hehe~
    then about the lottery draw...
    I'm really almost get it
    arrgghh~~~
    wish can get it next time
    kakaka~

    wow~
    going birthday d~~~~
    wish you have a wonderful birthday ya~~~
    candle light dinner !!!
    so good la
    romantic so much~~~
    wait for your story
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. leng..i got something want to ask u
    can u giv me ur contact num or msn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i get my bonus already ;)
    so fast wish me.
    anyway,thanks your my dear.
    heart u...mwahhh~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @bubu - I leave u comment at your blog already ;)

    ReplyDelete