Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Earth Hour.

What A weird weather? I bet you folks cannot stand for it. Monday weather is hot until I cannot breath. Feel like uncomfortably! But yesterday raining cats & dogs in the early morning when I woke up. weather is turned freezing cold and comfortably. I wishes I could sleep longer in the moment. but yet, I force myself wake up eventually. Human really "fan jin" one loh. When I got time to take more rest. Once I lying on my bed, I don't feel like sleeping at all. ( I'd rather surfing net ) hahaha!

Hey Readers!
Global ωarming, Are you ready to take action?


  • Be A part of Earth Hour, Vote for Earth on 28 March 2009. We just have to switch off our lights from 8.30-9.30pm on march 28 local time and save the planet earth! Switching off all your lights for one hour as a gesture of support, Or you can vote global warming by leaving your lights on. Are you ready to take action? Raise your hand if you believe in it. " Let's make a difference " Be A part of the world’s biggest movement against climate change. More information, visit www.earthhour.org

1 comment:

  1. oh ya ya
    i already prepare to do it =)
    off the light 28/03/09

    now day the weather keep crazy there
    siao~~~

    ReplyDelete