Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Melvin Moh.


ONCE AGAIN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRO :*)
STAY TUNE FOR UPCOMING POST.

Little updated here....

I think I better update fast, Seems like everyone asking me.
Currently, went out every night enjoying my yamcha session.
Bring along my laptop enjoy a cup of tea ;)

Sweet as candy loh.hahaha!



Three of us.

Birthday cake handmade by chuckei.






Tuesday night, All come over my place around 10pm. Obviously my place become headquarters already. HAHAHA! Headed up to ara damansara nzx fullhouse for miao miao's birthday celebration. But we were late. Again? ( Don't always late la bro, Everytime late almost 1 hour ) Oh Well, Fullhouse closing time is 12am but then last call is 11pm. Imagining how late we were? Sigh sigh sigh! What to do? Chuckei suggested headed back to kl look out point . So, rushing back kl right after. Luckily we still managed to sang birthday song to you before 12am :) Enjoyed our food and chit-chated there. I FORCE this fella bussing in front of us. His shyness really made me laugh-out-loud. Anyway, thanks ya meal bro! Lastly, wish you all the best!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVIN MOH.

Tomorrow? ahem*

1 comment:

  1. the lately wish to him here la
    happy birthday
    so sweet la he and chuckei
    love the cake so much~~~
    awww~

    ReplyDelete