Thursday, April 02, 2009

Film Freak..

The day was blistering hot and the sun seems like burning me. Currently going out with my gang after knocked off, we stuck cafe almost everyday. YES, EVERYDAY OKAY! Tell ya'll my line still haven't fix up although I called em' how many thousand times. So I'd rather went out with them better than stay at home look like an idiot. LOL! Plus, Movie which is assisted me a lot when I'm bored. The latest movie I caught was not bad tho I would say.

MARLEY & ME.

CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC.

Honestly who addicted to fashion and spending like no body business you would like this.



KNOWING

Last night, caught movie with bunch of them at midnight 12.05am and the movie ended up around 2am inch. Well, when I was watching this film I'm in half sleeping mode seriously. But doesn't meant this film made me feel sleepy it because yesterday I woke up at 6.30am in the early morning. Oh Gosh!! But yet I'm still forced myself wake up and finished it. Such A wasted if I slept in the theater.


FAST & FURIOUS 4 which movie I craving for so long :)


4 comments:

  1. FAST & FURIOUS !
    ya
    me too~
    i'm waiting it so long~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Genie - yup~ cant wait d :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i jus watch the CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC
    not so interesting as i think !!
    haha ~
    i wan watch marley & me
    i think tis was nice than tat shopaholic !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watch fast and furious 4~
    it's nice,much better than tokyo drift!

    How about Marley & me?The doggie look so cute!

    ReplyDelete