Friday, May 15, 2009

3 Days 2 Nights Penang Trip.

Finally I am here to update my blog. Going penang with my gang for 3 days 2 nights trip. Our journey started at friday 3.30am midnight. Spend FOUR hours and FINALLY arrived penang. Everyone's dead tired so we went hotel check in and took a short nap before going out :) Night time, Dressed up ourselves headed to gurney paranoid visit ah wai & ah xiang. Then taken late dinner in penang food stalls which just nearby gurney. After dinner had some drinks at COFFEE ISLAND.


( So yeah, I am not going to post up all picture here since all picture add up it's over 1200 pcs. CRAZY MAN!! )


8 / 05 / 2009
GURNEY PLAZA

Joshua Chow


Melvin Moh


Vincent Wu


Anthony Ooi.


Food stalls.


After yamcha went back hotel clean up everything. Mc botak's gang,wai & xiang had some beer in our room and the rest of us busy-ing poker. Bunny is smart enough, She bring along her P1 so everyone able to online in the idle time. Imagine that, lying on the snow white bed and chit-chat with your friend. For me, it's kinda enjoy tho!! keep update with my facebook although I am not in KL :)


me :)


Ah wai was promoting his beer =X


DAY 2






J.C

me and babe liza.


Don't get shock when you saw this. Picture as below taken before going to beach. Miao,bb,kit zai started fooling around there. ( Oh YEA, ESPECIALLY MIAO =P)
SHIT... I couldn't stop laughing. HAHAHAHA~

Dang Dang Dang Dang....


0 9 / 0 5 / 2009

TANJUNG BUNGA BEACH


Second day, last minute decision headed to TANJUNG BUNGA BEACH. So all of us didn't wear beach wear except nana.Hahaha!! I realized I could be quite relaxing and pleasant. It was my way of relaxing perhaps? It's quite enjoyable to take a stroll with your friend, camwhoring non-stop and laugh like no-body-business. Oh well, the sun was bright and it was really hot. But yet, the strong wind kept on blowing my hair. I dunno how to describe that feel. Hmmm, just feel good! Alright, we had a very fun and pleasant time.

I LOVE SUNSHINE <3




SATURDAY NIGHT @ MOIS

After a beach walk, Headed back to hotel for changing and prepared everything up. Hey yeah, that night definitely is a fun night and everyone getting high :) And yes, I met my long time no see friend shann and deff.


miao moh & Alakazam wai.

My luv :)

Madeline
Vivi


Liza

Valerie

Nana



Miao


Deff



Shann,nana.myself!

wai



Ah xiang damn yeng loh. muahaha =)




10 / 05 / 2009
KEK LOK SI, QUEENSBAY.


Last day in penang, but guess what? Four of us woke up late. All of them already done and waiting us for check out. OMG! So I dressed up hurriedly since running out of time. After check out the guy suggested brought us to ate asam lasak. I wanted strongly recommended Asam Lasak which nearby KEK LOK SI it's really taste good although that place a bit messy or even look dirty. After brunch headed to queensbay, we did little shop over there :)


we can't live without starbuck.


Overall, I tried and taste many different kinds of Penang local foods :) taste good and cheap as well. I had prawn mee with reasonable price it cost rm2.50.HAHAHA!
Alright, I think i better stop here! Goodnight everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment