Saturday, May 02, 2009

Holiday Mode.


The latest movie I have been caught @ THE SNIPER which movie I craving for so long. Haha! For me, It's definitely nice. Due to the Edison Chen scandal photos, His new movie 'The Sniper' has finally been released after a lengthy delay :)

Edison Chen.


I've no comment about this flim, But I get shocked seriously :(


Labour Day,

FINALLY, I got time to rest in these 3 days.
Since yesterday is public holiday, The girl decided go out hunting some nice outfit ;) Headed to pavilion around 5pm inch. Then, taken brunch at Dragon-I. After that, get our ass up walked around there grabbed some nice outfit since I blaming my wardrobe currently don't have any nice clothes. We shop GG at FOREVER 21! After shop walked to downstair @ oldtown have a drinks before leaving.

Law Na Na & Me.

The couple kit zai & liza.




Mad the photographer!

Mad,Leng,Liza,Nana.



Liza enjoying her nasi lemak.







Alright, never seen my silly pic before? Funniest picture as below =)










They asked me to do this FACE :( PIG?

HAHAHA, Nana you made me couldn't stop laughing!

Misson failed. Look kinda innocent here. lolz~



Five of us before ciao.



Wow, Can't wait! Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment