Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am always satisfied with the best.

Firstly, wanna shout out loud Happy 18th birthday to my sista! She is legally eighteen now. We had a mini celebration at HAPPY SESSION CAFE. Never mention her before in my blog right? So here I am to introduce you guys. Basically, we don't even look alike. As I remembered when I hang out with her most of the people misunderstanding she is my friend more than sisters. LOL! But yet, different looks wasn't that bad what =)

Happy 18th Birthday To My Sista!



The birthday cake from boyfriend :)



Saturday, since everyone don't want to club so we decided headed up to genting highland although went there just a have walk and drinks or even supper. Usually after the guys knock off will come over my place clean up so I have to wait for them. That night weather is freezing cold, Wearing a long sleeve tops is not enough to us. Reached there around 2am then we found some place sat down and chill. Yes, Mcd is the best choice ever. I wonder why? After that, walked around there and camwhoring with the guy :)

In the car..

Nanako join in.

oops can't see babe chuckei and maddy. Sigh*

Bunny Bunny.





supposed to be 14 people but where is panda?

The couple liza and kit zai.

Serious one :)

Huan kena bully, half face left...

kit zai join in, where is huan?
l
Left his leg only. hahaha =P

my sweet heart!





When I was camwhoring myself, The guy come and kacau! ish..
What kind of face. hahaha!

miao....

BB.

huan and daniel again, swt!

Dan lim aka pork pork.

Maddy and Bunny.



Babe Liza ♥

Liza,myself,valerie.

Babe Chuckei ♥

He kept ask me edit nice for him! so leng zai liao loh okay=)

Predator miao..



he surely will kill me when he read my blog. but I dont care!















  • Huan - Aqua wooven
  • Bee - Vans
  • Miao - Vans
  • Daniel - Nikex fragment x 四川加油




Never ending love.

The guy.

Something spoil my mood when we were walking to the car park.
So what to do now? Pay money and fix it la..

1 comment:

  1. dats pinky rite? lol..i din knw she got a sister! pinky is my fren!

    ReplyDelete