Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photo Shooting @ Bride looks.

Remember last month I got invited to be my friend model and now finally I get all these picture from her. *Thanks lots* Actually she has send me around 27 piece but I just randomly upload few here share with you guys. Picture as below you can see I wore different type of bride looks. ( Just modeling, I am not marry yet)


Last wednesday, I've got another photo shooting for I-FEEL magazine. BB and I woke up in the early morning, Headed over to studio which located at jalan inai. I remembered my boy told the photographer he don't like smile with teeth but at last he did =) We put many effort on it seriously, We trying our best to "SMILE" and " LAUGH OUT LOUD" to match up with the hawaii looks. So yea people stay tune for august i-feel magazine kay:)

"Mr joshua would like to see his girlfriend in bride look...."

Personally like this one.. hehehe =D

They say look like princess. hahaha!



I look quite tall right..muahaha =P

Make up artist aw pui ling.





This look quite matured, doesn't suit me!
But babe kei and dan lim say nice woh..

Not japanese, It's korean bride look.

2 comments:

  1. hi... may i know how you get ur job to work for i-feel or other shooting job please? thanks

    ReplyDelete