Monday, June 22, 2009

Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.

Sorry for repeating and typing the same thing here but still I have to do that. So, another celebration I had attended in this month. Heading to MNEP TATTOO BAR for KENG SING 21st birthday celebration. Sometime, doesn't have to be outrageously expensive but still can enjoy though. Well, Hope you have a memorable celebration in this year.

Happy 21st Birthday To You Tham Keng Sing ;)
We went there earlier waited for the birthday boy,

supposed to be couple pic so I purposely hide myself away but then you see the stupid camera man. He snap me as well.





This pic is real funny, look at their mouth
They was singing birthday song to birthday boy.
Hap...........Hap...........Hap...............
So the birthday song has ended in quite impressively :)







the birthday boy and me.

valerie,myself, BB,keng sing.

groupy picture.


So yea, stay tune for my upcoming post..*juice opening*
have to collect all those picture now.

No comments:

Post a Comment