Monday, July 27, 2009

Dragon Blaze Tattoo,Malaysia.

I think my last saturday totally different like pass few weeks. My very first time wander with vivi and dan lim from noon until night. After work went connaught MCD with casey,vivi,liza,daniel and choon weng come to join us afterward. Then, accompanied vivi to HNS took her high heels which she ordered earlier and I get myself one pair as well. After chuckei knock off, headed back to pandan indah for dinner. (Thanks dan lim, our full time driver =P)


Night time, Supposed to tag along the boyfriend went bintang palace since it is BB sister birthday celebration but end up was staying at home msn with lai and nick.
( Babe kei and vivi, Too bad I couldn't make it..)*Big sigh*




Sunday, BB woke me up at 3am, headed to sg wang visit ivan right after. We browsing around some website at ivan shop since we got nothing to do at there. While browsing BB told me he wanted make a kaws on his leg. At first I thought he was joking around with me, but It's NOT Just joking around okay!!

The process,





Before,

after,
After 15 minute, Finally done the outline.
Now waiting ivan put colour on it, should be nice i think!
Thinking to own myself a small tattoo =)
Hmmmmm, kaws sperm?

Oh well, Here is some works by village idiot,
Miao's tattoo.

Vincent's tattoo.

Nick's tattoo.



Check it out ,
and join this,

2 comments:

  1. hi,yiin here
    im new in blogspot...
    hee..hope when u free can drop me sum conment yea..thanksss
    http://yiinyiin.blogspot.com

    i wil view ur blog too=)
    nice blog erh...
    take care `

    ReplyDelete