Saturday, July 04, 2009

Good News!! Good News!! Thanks God, My camera is fixed....*woohoo* I have been waiting so long. Now I realized hang out without camera is so meaningless. Its true okay :) Don't have much picture taken, I just went to same place with same people. Will post up all picture once I get from babe vivi.

Maddy and Me,
Cutie vivi.

babes and myself.


babe went pg find her mcb ady, Remember do take care yourself ya..



Caught movie with my gang on wednesday night. Movie start at 12.45am till 3.15am if I am not mistaken. Now transformers become one of my favorite movie list. To be honest, I don't really mind to watch again :)

Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen



What I know is megan fox is HOT!
But too bad ivan told me megan fox is a man..*wtf*

I answer him like " So lame, Are you kidding? "
I wonder just a rumour or what?




more information click here!!

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

No comments:

Post a Comment