Friday, August 07, 2009

Maddy 19th Birthday Celebration @ Neway.

FRIDAY NIGHT, having dinner with maddy,vivi,keng sing and weng. About 8pm inch keng sing come over my place picked us up then headed to coffee house for dinner. After dinner accompanied the guy steamboat until 12am then get our ass off to cheras neway for maddy birthday celebration :) Not to forget wish the birthday girl once again, happy birthday to you my sweetie.. MUCH LOVE :) Mwahh~

FRIDAY NIGHT @ CHERAS NEWAY.

7 couple and fullhouse :)







Omg, I like this cake so damn much ♥

Our best photographer ever!! Madeline Ming...

He look cute. muahaha!!

My Babes,


BB and I


Village idiot's laptop. cool man!!

Miao moh, so called pro photographer. lol





Actually not pro at all, HAHAHA!!



NEXT POST,
JACKLYN BIRTHDAY DINNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment