Saturday, September 26, 2009

Helenness's 21st Birthday Bash

I was rushing all the way for helen's 21st V dinner and I get my white dress very last minute seriously, Thanks for Cherrie and Evangeline come over pick me up and also my part time shopping partner daniel lim. Many thanks to you guys :) Well, Dinner held at Tamarind Springs @ Ampang and started at 7pm. As below you can see the environment is awesome, Imagine that you having dinner in forest :) How great is that!

Tamarind Springs @ Ampang
Cherrie, Evangeline, Helenness, LengLeng.


All in white =)


The queen of the day!

V Day.

Ian Ang

My uncle joshua chow. lol

Birthday girl and myself.

Evangeline,Cherrie,Myself and Helenness :)
Party people...
I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! *Laughing*
The birthday girl pulled me up and dance in front of them.
Thanks isabella for accompany me.lol!
Jacklyn,LengLeng,Vivi,Madeline.
Juwei,Maddy and LengLeng.
Look at her, omg so cute =P


Dear, Big girl dont cry yea! Try to be strong like me? hehehe..I love your smile, show me your sweet smiling okay? I'll support you no matter how, we love you =) And last, Good luck in your exam.
The ladiess!
Taizi and keng sing.
Too bad some of my babes can't make it, I want party with ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment