Friday, September 11, 2009

Merdeka Eve 2009.

What an outdated post, But who cares? Well, watched movie @ orphan with the gang and having yong tau fu at ampang. I've catch up a lots of movie lately, some lame movie I don't think I will share with you guys but orphan only one word "GREAT". The storyline was awesome. I don't even feel sleepy in the theatre for this 2 hours film, You can imagine how interesting is that :) Oh ya, Go and watch yourself. After movie the gang was no idea where to go, so all went off to my place dress up first. Last minute desicion we make our way to ENVIE CLUB support DJ ERNEST.


After half an hour we off to poppy garden meet up with others gang :) Guess what, taizi in the house. lol

My Babes Girl, Loves!
Helen,cherrie,myself,vivi,chuckei,maddy and nanako =/
I heart them ♥

From left to right,
Kengsing,Daniel,Weng,Huan,BB,Myself,Jacklyn,Kim,Helen,Louis.

My sweetie pie jacklyn.


We are the champion x Clot.
Party Queen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment