Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunway Lagoon x Theme Park.

My wonderful weekend which totally different like pass few week. Usually partying at saturday night and sunday went pavilion just for movie. But last weekend huan planned to go sunway lagoon for some healthy exercised. Actually I was so lazy to getting up early especially sunday morning but then my boyfriend drag me out! Plus, Doreamon Lim reached my house about 10.30am. So prepared everything well and made our way to sunway lagoon.

SUNWAY LAGOON
Fall in love with Nana's CHEKI!
The boys!

Afterthat, Rushing like mad due to the traffic jam. WHY? Everywhere is stuck with car. *FAINT* Got home quickly took my shower and dressed up myself then off to PJ for jamie's wedding dinner.

Valerie, Chuckei , Nicholas, Myself.



1 comment:

  1. Seems like you are having lots of fun in KL.
    Nice Blog.
    Enjoy Life & am very nice visiting your blog.
    I live in KL with my wife too.
    I follow you here, maybe you can too. ;)

    ReplyDelete