Friday, October 09, 2009

What Makes You Come Alive.

Another outing with winnie and botak, After knocked off winnie pick me up about 4pm. Heading to jojo pan mee @ kuchai lama for brunch. ( and the rest join us as well) I came here twice and I've tried different type of pan mee. I prefer the century egg dumplings and the traditional pan mee :) I think I shouldn't promoting here, Let me continue my post. HA! After brunch, botak suggested have a drink first since he don't wanna go home. Last minute decision headed to coffee bean @ soloris mont kiara. Guess what? We sat there chit-chated almost 3-4 hours.
COFFEE BEAN @ SOLORIS MONT KIARA.

Botak Weeeeee :]

Botak and Winnie.


SG WANG @ GREENBOX.
THURSDAY, 1/10/2009

Botak asked me out since last thursday night, My darling valerie and I decided dumped our boyfriend at home and going out without them. LOL! It's quite happening even though only six of us. Oh well, Sing k session started at 12am until 3am. After sing k off to ampang I dunno which part yamcha before go home. Damn tiring man!

BABY WINNIE.

DARLING VALERIE.

SMS-ING WITH SOMEONE :)

THE LADIES.

BOTAK WEE.

NIXON HOW.

DANNYONE drop by after his sing k session at times square. He sang eason chen's TAO TAI, I think everyone quite enjoy while he singing. LOL!

Heryl,Winnie,LengLeng and Valerie.



Group picture, Six of us before leaving.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Malaysians,

    We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

    Hit on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

    Join now: Malaysian Bloggers

    Be A Famous Blogger!

    ReplyDelete