Tuesday, November 17, 2009

May Ong 20th Birthday Bash.

Birthday girl changed her plan very last minute. So had our dinner at BUKIT BINTANG @ THE SHIP. I went there quite many times with my boyfriend so i think there's nothing special to mention about. The best thing is gathering with my girls. Well, I like their cheese escargot. *thumbs up* One dozen doesn't satisfy me but yet cheese always seems too greasy to me. LOL!

Second round, make our way to German Bar @ Mont Kiara.

I customize this cake for her since I promised her! *Burberry cake*
From lengleng,pinky,carmen,bowie,hoe ing.
Happy Birthday Darling.

We facebook everyday, spam spam spam :)
Group picture <3
Birthday Girl <3

Hoe Ing.

Amily Lee.

Carmen.

Bowie.



Friend Forever!! =)

I believe that you will be a successful women someday. hoho!
last but not least, Happy 20th Birthday Darling.
All the best to you.

1 comment:

  1. hi, can u tell where to buy the cake?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete