Saturday, December 05, 2009

NICK X ISABELLA BIRTHDAY BASH.

Another celebration on saturday night, very last minute planned celebrated their birthday at Sri Cempaka Hotel. Reach there around 9pm inch. Firstly, fill my stomach with food. (Drumstick and slice of pizza.) I wonder why I feel hungry all the time. Tell you, I had at least four meal a day. Crazy! That's why I gain my weight so fast. Trying so hard to skipped my meal. But failed! SANFU! Stop asking me for Supper please :S

The entire night playing around with ten ten, and i realized I'm not afraid of dog anymore, how good! :)


HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
NICK AND MIKI.


Picture,

Both of the december baby :)



Again, little ten ten =)

babe maddy, she is in relationship now.
feel happy for you. hehe!

Babe sally and taizi.

Lai and winnie.



FINALLY! MY BABES <3















Lastly, Happy Birthday To Yourself. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment