Saturday, January 09, 2010

Since when my life become so dull?


Hows your new year eve? Everyone asking me!
I don't think I have a great new year eve like what I expected cause I hate last minute planning. Yes I don't like okayy! Everything just can't goes smooth with plan which make me disappointed. FML! They hate the crowds, club is a big no for them. so I just went steamboat with the gangs, we had a very simple dinner! After steamboat went bunny's house I-dunno-for-what? hahaha! But yet, at least we still stick together. I love them as I always do!

It's hard to catch up with my girls seriously, I miss the old moment when we stick together. Babes, Even though we've changed, we've our own life, but when tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other cause I always believe, truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. Love ya'll <3

Again, you're the one always disappointed me and giving me all these empty promises. What I can say is, you disappointed your friends as well. We're trying to advice you and point you in the right direction but you don't give a fuck? Well, It's for your own good, not for me. think properly what you want!




Thats all for now, i gotta go. byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment