Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Awesome night @ Phuture

I would rather spend my precious time at home although I hate being alone. *LMAO*

Basically I'll just stuck at home after work but last saturday I planned to had my lunch at Jojo's pan mee. *BEST PAN MEE EVER* After that, heading to Garden with jeff, keng sing and beckham for buying benjamin's birthday gift. I get my annasui's foundation and eyebrow as well. I thought it's out of stock but I found it at Garden. thanks god! Got home around 10pm and prepared for second round, don't know that choon meng was at outside waiting for me. Rushing like mad cause I don't get enough time to prepare. lol


Phuture / Barsonic


with leo.

yima.

jacqueline.

miki.

choon meng.

nanako.





helenness, cindy, evangeline.

with the love,
helenness, sally and nanako.


mirror effect ;)








We making fun over there, you guys rock!
had such an awesome night with big bunch <3


No comments:

Post a Comment