Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Pre 21st Birthday Dinner.

Feel a little guilty while typing this post seriously, Suddenly feel myself so bad! I have been neglected my darlings quite some time, I meant like I don't really hang out with them. But most of them were there celebrating with me and I knew they're trying their best to make it for me although they're busy! Now I believed, friend is always there with me ;)) Gonna love ya'll big big time! So, we planned to celebrated my birthday dinner at Italiannies @ Garden. oh yah, The food prices in italiannies are reasonable and their served big portion food.

Italiannies @ Garden.


it's too cheesy! but tastes good still. hahah!



quite big portion, scare me!

Carbonara is the best

they asked me stand on the chair. swt -.-"

may and carmen.

kah hong and wei wei.

kate and bowie.

iki and yue wen.

cui sin and zuxian.

sista still look great in short hair.

OMG! Since when I become 41 years old already darlings! *laugh*





groupy picture ♥


Second round @ cheras neway.

After dinner heading back cheras for karaoke session.



I got two cakes in a day, thanks darlings! ;)
so i've make second wish as well.






I did enjoyed the entire night, thanks for the cakes and gift darlings. *mwah*




CELCOM BROADBAND SALE IS STILL ON!

THE ONE, THE ONLY CELCOM SALE START FROM 11 JAN - 31 MAR 2010.
Now Celcom Sale is back with more fantastic offers,
  • Get a netbook at a special price of RM888 by signing up Celcom Broadband Basic or Advance.
  • wireless gateway from an amazing rm350 with new sign-up
  • Basic package @ RM88/month includes FREE Netbook + FREEUSB modem + 24months Celcom Broadband subscription.
what are you waiting for?
visit the nearest celcom blue cube store now!
for more info, please log on www.celcom.my/broadband


1 comment:

  1. babe, happy belated birthday to you! <3 <3 All the best and stay happy (; xoxo!

    ReplyDelete