Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BYE CURVE, SAY HI TO BOLD!

why human always don't get satisfied with what they have? Nah! I'm saying myself. Getting bold 2 for no reason, I'm totally in love with my BB now. lolol
not much difference I guess, just the keypad more comfort, contrast nicer and the price cost me a boom! Nevermind, as long as I am happy ;)


LOVE MY BB BOLD 9700


BYE MY BB CURVE 8520!
thanks for accompany me the past three month, I'll never forget you =)



okay, stop spending money again.



5 comments:

  1. "okay, stop spending money again"
    I listening 1st haha...

    how much u buy it? or u can get it on cheaper price??

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u selling ur curve 8520? cause im interest and has been asking around..tell me if u do. thx yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ros @ sorry i sold my curve already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much you sold your curve??

    ReplyDelete