Thursday, April 15, 2010

You can't judge a book by it's cover.

Had another outing with my girls after so long, like finally! word can't be explain how much I miss them. I am happy to see them even though we just sitting at starbuck chill. I treasure every moment of it.


Babes Nana,

babes liza,


I bet most of my friends don't know the main stories about me and joshua, Everyone's asking since my facebook relationship status changed to single, I think I don't need to spread the whole world why am I breaking up with him, It's between me and him, I need privacy and I got my own reason of course. don't ever judge me without knowing the truth. try step in my shoe and think of me, you can't judge a book by it's cover, no one could understand my feeling, try stand on my situation and think.

1 comment: