Tuesday, August 17, 2010

JOIN MY NEW PAGE!



I'm sad cause I wasn't in the groupie picture, so I post this pic instead! No doubt, I love this pic! you see, we're all here again,
it would be a perfect pic if bunny in it! Love ya'll so much!




Still waiting nana 19th birthday picture from ze babes! I'll continue my blog post once I get all pic. *Be patient* heheh! So now I gonna tell you I've create a fans page at facebook. Fyi, this is not a fans page, I create this page just for those who wanna add me but too bad my account is fulled. Now, you can join my page! just follow me by clicking
LIKE, that's easy! :-D





http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leng-Leng/148583211833832?ref=mf

3 comments:

  1. hi. lengleng. adrian is ur bf? dnt mind ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. im ur reader. juz saw ur fren Nana post in her blog. so wonder. dont mind.

    ReplyDelete