Monday, September 13, 2010

girl with red hair.

I know I'm kinda waste money on my hair cause every time I dyed my hair, not more than one month I feel like changing my hair colour again. I think every girl does? mum started nagging the daughter not dyeing hair oftenly, it's not good for my hair. but then I'll just answer her "last time okay, I promised" I went saloon very last minute on last wednesday. once I reached saloon, I didn't pick any colour. I just told the hairstylist I need a new hair colour but not too bright. I've been worrying my hair would become lala after dyed but result turn out wasn't disappointed me. hahaha! I love it ♡ ♡ ♡







my messy make up table,




Oh yay! I went dentist for consultation again, I think second time is much more better than first time, I've pulled 4 tooth in this couple week. And I'm putting braces on 16th with babe liza along! can't wait, we gonna be braces girl real soon..

2 comments:

  1. hi girl...i love ur flawless face.Can u share some of ur beauty prods eg facial,mask,moisturiser toner etc?plus i would like to know what kind of foundation,powder,blusher n etc u r using?mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright, I'll update a post all about my make up stuff! stay tune yeah!

    ReplyDelete