Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spend time with right person in right timing

How's your christmas peeps? Mine was good!
I had such a great time with my loves one, spending my 3 days holiday with him in these few days! As always, spend time with right person in right time, that's perfect! do you agree?

Besides that, Everyone knows new year is just around the corner. So, I'm here wishing you guys a happy new year in advance, A good year ahead! let's welcome 2011 ;)





Back to the topic, just a simple celebration @ dragon door steamboat 龍門客棧 at last week. I want to recommend this best place for dinner to you guys! they serves good food with cozy price. I love the environment & decoration! oh yeah, I love their soup as well, they're included herbal soup, spicy soup and something like pork soup if i am not mistaken. I'll be coming another time for sure. Anyway, happy 20th birthday chong cui sin! =)



2 comments:

  1. ello~visit our store for quality clothing,self hand-picked imported clothings!

    love ur blog!
    http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete