Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Luk Yu Tea House @ Starhill Gallery


Last sunday jerome suggested find a relaxing place for tea but I got no idea where to go. hence, he recommend this restaurant to me and told me happy hour 3.00pm - 6.00pm everything is just only RM3.60! I was like "got so cheap or not" so....dressed up myself then headed to starhill meet him up with ken ken & liz.

Once we reached there, first thing we check out the menu. no doubt there is more than 20 dishes for only RM3.60 (included main course,dessert,drinks and etc) but we're like not really interested, maybe the menu isn't attracting enough customer. haha! Alright, Below are the dishes that we ordered!

dim sum + fried noodles
thai fried rice and black paper beef!

For me, I would suggest you try the 3.60 one but only available for a limited time lah! taste good and worth too :)





1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty, sorry to disturb..
    Just to share

    Banana Taipei bags, which even celebrities also love it~

    Do feel free to drop by our page at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banana-Taipei-Malaysia/128198777253441

    or email us at
    bananataipei.malaysia@gmail.com

    have a nice day sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete