Monday, March 07, 2011

My First B'day Celebration at Elcerdo, Changkat.



First of all I want to thanks those who make it for the birthday dinner, Appreciate a lot :) Moreover, I would like to apologize for the confusion and change of dinner venue. I am sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Finally, making a quick decision with my darlings so yeah we get our ass off to Elcerdo which located at changkat. The food was good, love it! The most interesting part is cut the piglet with plate and make a wish! besides that, you'll need to make another wish as well, Either MONEY or LOVE, After that throw the plate into a barrel, I've no idea why should we do that but it's a traditional! HAHA!

My birthday cake from darling <3
Had their roasted sluckling pig! hey guys you should try this, its finger licking good! thumbs up!







bad luck throw away..
stupid expression!









1 comment: