Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Babe Jane 20th Girl Private Dinner

 I'm actually working right now but awhile waiting my work to be done so I decide to make a new post! :) Tell ya my office internet network suck to the max luckily I still manage to connect wifi using my phone! :D


Feel so surprise when I sign in my Nuffnang account to check my views for yesterday! Although not as much as before but still thanks a lot! I don't know there's some readers still reading even though I didn't update anything! I'll update more often I promise! :p



So today I'm gonna blog about babe jane birthday at last last saturday! Really thanks her for being tolerate cause I keep changing and postpone her birthday dinner! HAHA! As usual, We've got our girls private dinner every year! No matter how busy am I, I still have to attend or else they will get mad! Lolllll..

Oh well, Babe jane celebrated her birthday @ La Vie en Rose which located at Jalan raja chulan. It was our first time been there, If you ask me how was the environment I will tell it's definitely good! Love it! 

Alright, there's some pic we took on that day! picture time!
   gorgeous baby jane :)
                    
Babe Nana looks nice with her fringe! 
My twin babe liza! Do we really look alike? haha!

Here is some food that we ordered! 
 
    mushroom soup
 
I've forgotten what's the food name, but it's something like chicken breast with bacon and cream. 

 
 Escargots! I don't even know the food name cause babe jane ordered for us! For me it was so so only, I still prefer escargots with rich cream sauce! :p



That's all for today..
Have a nice day peeps! 

4 comments:

  1. Namo Amitabha, hi Leng Leng, i remember you, you are the girl with white skin like Snow white of Walt Disney. In your About me section, you say "I don't wish to be everything to everyone." You may not quite right, when you give alot you will receive alot. Read the Lotus Sutra to know about the methods of Bodhisattva cultivation: http://truehappiness.ws/Lotus_Sutra.html It' s no secrets that Bodhisattvas whether Enlightened Bodhisattvas or worldling Bodhisattvas do alot of good deeds to help people.

    You're right when you say "Real love is unexplainable." Yes, 'real love' or 'love' is like flower in the mirror or moon in the lake. It's a zero number and it's empty. Count me out Leng Leng, you and other baby girls are like my daughters or my nieces.

    When you're very busy and can not get things done on time, you may learn from motivationer like Brian Tracy or Tony (i forgot his last name, he's the author of the famous book 'Awake the Giant within.') You should look on You Tube or Google search for their free teachings.

    Tell Jane to try famous and the best food of Vietnamese and Chinese are egg rolls and combination fried rice for her birthday. Look for veggie egg rolls and veggie combination fried rice because i don't encourage you to eat food with meat. I wish you guy have appetites. Those food are affordable, especially for Jane.

    You guys should visit my website often for more Wisdom http://NamoAmitabha.ws


    ReplyDelete
  2. Namo Amitabha, hi Leng Leng, your babes and Brogme girls, all of my Dharma teachings for you guys are completely FREE. Yes, completely free for you guys and everyone. When anyone want to give alms to me for alot of blessings, put a message in the cbox on the homepage of http://NamoAmitabha.ws and i will give you my brother Paypal account so can give alms to me. After that my brother give your offering to me. Have good and safe day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please post about your eye make up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete